Monday, February 20, 2012

Flip books

Kimberly: I like how it started by saying hello. It welcomed the person into the visual story. I also liked how the owl stretched out into a car. I think it transitioned really well. Unfortunately, the middle somewhat lost me. At the end however, I did like how the cigarette exploded into a flower. The part that really intrigued me was how the animal transformed from an owl into a fish and how an animal belonging in the sky ends up in the water.

Sabrina: Her flip book was extremely creative and very well drawn. I loved it because it was colorful, therefore catching my attention, and involved everything I love such as water and music.

Lauren: She did a very good job as incorporating color and fun throughout the book. I really like how she included her name into the story and how she personifies the graffiti can. It makes the book more enjoyable and fun.

Christopher: I like how it ended the same way it started similar to mine. It was very well drawn and colorful, which really catches the eye.

James: I really like how his flip book switches well from character to character and how he really uses his sources. By that I mean he uses the whole page to his advantage. It was drawn very well.

Michelle: It was very creative, colorful, and well drawn. I also like how it just seems to keep going.

Nakota: It was very colorful and drawn creatively. It was a real story that was easy to follow and full of many landscapes.

Megan: It was a little hard to follow and seemed a little short but it was a good story. It could have been better with color.

Juan: It was very colorful and consistent making it enjoyable to see but it was a little hard to read at times.

Erin: Her flip book was very creative and well drawn. The sequence change was extremely well done.

Brian: It was very colorful, creative, and involved music which makes it even more enjoyable for me to look at.

Cody: It was very well drawn and has a good sequence change. I really like how it flips through twice.

Maria: I liked how colorful it was and it was extremely well drawn. There was a really good sequence change that allowed me to follow the story easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment