Monday, March 26, 2012

Xerox Project Comments

Megan: I loved the pattern that the different body parts made among the surface of the umbrella. The end product was amazing and gorgeous. It seems that the project took a lot of time to complete and her handwork really showed through.

Cody: His creativity really showed through in his helmet made of hands. It looked like something out of 300 but it could include more pieces. It was really well done and interesting.

Sabrina: Her piece was absolutely beautiful. It was very creative and the use of the fabric was fabulous. I like how the extra limbs on her body create a new deity.

Brian: It was very creative. I personally love beach scenes so I really liked the piece. I especially like how everything within the picture was a part or element of his body.

Nakota: It was a very nice piece. It was extremely creative and big and showed lots of emotion. I really like the use of hair and bark within the tree.

Michelle: I loved the texture, which creates a nice fabric pattern. I was creative and portrayed humorous elements such as the dog made from her hand.

Lauren: It was very emotional and showed creativity. I really like how everything is shown including her tattoos.

James: It was very creative and interesting. I like who it broke the frame however it could be expanded. I like how it is very abstract.

Kimberly: It was very creative and abstract. I like the linking fingers because it is what I should have incorporated into mine. It's a nice exquisite corpse.

Catherine: It was very creative. I like how she made a boom box because music is something she really loves. I also really like how she incorporated sign language.

Erin: Her piece was beautiful and amazing. At first glance it reminds me of a box of crayons or a splatter of pant. I really like the reflection.

Juan: His piece was very interesting. He utilized everything possible which is very creative. I like how it tells a story, although I don't necessarily understand it, the story is creative.

Chris: I love the beach scene because I personally love the beach. The sun is amazing and holds a lot of deeper meaning. The repetition is of the waves is great and he utilized his space well.

Maria: The zoom of the face was very good. The piece was creative and abstract.

No comments:

Post a Comment